Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New Etsy Shop Listings

I've been making a few things and listing a few things on my Babylon Sisters Etsy shop.


I found this beautiful embroidered panel at a thrift store a long time ago  I decided to make a cushion cover so I backed it with some vintage Irish linen and added the pom-poms.  Just because I love pom-poms!


I made these simple curtains from a vintage sari (saree?).  I love the colors.


I listed this 70's stoneware tea set.  Perfect for relaxing with some herbal tea...


I haven't listed this yet.  It's a great older black velvet cushion cover with the Four Musketeers.  I don't really know the story but I thought there were only three.  I guess it's like that fifth Beatle thing.

Not sure what I'll do with it yet but I'm thinking pom-poms...
xoxoMary


No comments: