Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Favorites - Magnolia Market

I wrote about our trip to Magnolia Market in Waco, Texas here.  It's the shop of Joanna and Chip Gaines from the HGTV show "Fixer Upper".   Their rustic farmhouse style has really caught on!

Magnolia Market

If you don't happen to be in the area, the on-line Magnolia Market is just the thing!  I especially love the home organization section and Joanna's signature candle is hands-down my all time favorite.

Magnolia Market

I always have a Magnolia candle on the mantel.  This one is the "valencia" scent.  Pretty but the original linen scent is still the best.  I bought the wire and test tube vase at the shop on a whim.  Turns out I use it constantly for rooting plant cutting, stray wild flowers, etc..  A very fun and useful item!

Magnolia Market

These Magnolia Farms crates were on sale the day we were there.  I knew I'd find a place for it and I did!  Lots of plants in the picture window of our new house...

Magnolia Market

This galvanized metal spinny thing is perfect in the kitchen for pens and pencils.

Today is the last day of the September Sale.  40% off selected items and free shipping - how could I resist?

Magnolia Market

I ordered a garden scent candle because the price was right...

Magnolia Market

and an essential wire basket.  Because it's essential.

Hope you're having a fun Friday!
xoxoMary


3 comments:

Big Rory Road Creative Thrifty Living said...

I will definitely order a couple candles!

Babylon Sisters said...

Or you could just wait because that's what I was going to send for your birthday!

rebecca said...

Neat, neat stuff!
I like those essential wire baskets :)
And candles.