Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Favorite Thrifted Items

When we moved I got rid of tons of stuff.  Some of my favorite thrift store finds I just couldn't part with though...


An beautiful old flue cover.


A statue of St Clare of Assisi, Patron Saint of Television, dated 1958.


A fun England cutting board.


A plaster hand from the Portobello market in London.  I somehow tend to find really heavy things to bring home in my suitcase...


Two glove molds and a pottery plate.

thriftfully yours,
xoxoMary

4 comments:

JoKnows said...

You have some lovely, unique things! I didn't get my Vintage Bliss Tuesday post up today, because of Internet issues. Hopefully you'll link this up to next week's post. :) Jo

rebecca said...

The hands!
St. Clare!
I could not have parted with those either. (At least not on the first round!)

Bohemian said...

I too have done a major de-stash since moving but there were so many lovelies I just couldn't yet part with either. I could see why these particular Treasures would be Keepers! Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

I would have kept the flue cover and glove molds as well!