Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Pins on Pinterest - Today

I LOVE Pinterest and scroll around it in the mornings when I'm having my coffee.  So many great ideas!  Here are some pins I'm really liking (and using the ideas from) today -

clean cookie sheets

How to clean yucky cookie sheets is here.  I thought it wouldn't work on my non-stick sheet but it's in the kitchen working right now.  I do need to scrub it a bit with a nylon scrubber but it's definitely going to look 'good as new'.

The cookie sheet was all gunked up with sticky brownish stuff.  Apparently this is from cooking spray which you're never supposed to use on non-stick surfaces and everyone but me already knew this...

stuffed mushrooms

My husband went grocery shopping hungry and came home with way too many mushrooms so I'm going to make this stuffed mushroom recipe tonight.  I love Pinterest for recipes!

beautiful kitchen

I love a classic black and white floor.  My kitchen might need this...

sugar skull cat

I'm not sure if this is cute or crazy but I could paint Day of the Dead sugar skull patterns on figurines from thrift stores all day long...

tracy porter bedding

I love these Tracy Porter throw cushions and they're at Macy's on sale right now...

Are you a Pinterest addict like me?

Happy pinning!
xoxoMary



4 comments:

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Oh YES! It is a visual treat, but also can be used as a serious tool for inspiration, organising things and as you mention, wonderful recipes and tips. Love your boards! How did we manage before pinterest?

Babylon Sisters said...

I think I managed by spending a fortune on magazines! I'm down to only a couple of my favorites now...

Michele Wilde said...

It's 2:30 in the morning and I am on pintrest and your site! I'm addicted for sure 😊

Babylon Sisters said...

Definitely ha,ha!!