Thursday, November 5, 2015

Jung Typology Test

jung typology test

This personality test is easy and fun.  Kind of like the Cosmo Quiz of psychology (do they still have those, I wonder?)  You answer 64 questions and find out which of the 16 personality types you are.  


I'm an INFJ which is the most rare of the personality types and the ones who feel like they never fit in anywhere.  Good to know.

You can also find famous people who are your personality type...



I was feeling pretty good about fellow INFJs Noam Chomsky and Mahatma Gandhi but then it went downhill...



Hitler and Osama?  Geez...


But then I was redeemed by Michelle Pfeiffer,


Ross from Friends,


and George, my favorite Beatle!

If you want to find out more about the test and spoil the fun, you can read more about it here.


xoxoMary, INFJ


2 comments:

Shawna McComber said...

I am an INFJ too. I've taken the test many times and always score that. So interesting to see the famous ones. What interested me was that I have always thought I should have been a counsellor but I spent 20 years as a teacher which I loved but it was exhausting. It was meant for the extrovert version of me not the introvert which I truly am. I can fake extroversion but it takes so much out of me.

Babylon Sisters said...

That's so interesting. I totally understand what you mean about 'faking' extroversion. I can do it too but I need time to recover...