Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Handmade Style Christmas Ornaments at Target

I saw these super-cute crafty style Christmas ornaments at Target.


There are tons to choose from at really good prices.


Which makes me happy and sad.


I'm happy I could go get some nice new Christmas things...


But I'm a bit sad that handmade style has been co-opted and massed produced.


It would take a real person quite a while to make one of these little felt tree ornaments.


They're $3. each at Target.


So, would I sit here sewing for hours?


Or go for the made in China version?


I guess my solution will be somewhere in the middle.


I'll probably buy a few new cute things.


And I'll also spend hours sewing...


Even though some of the ornaments are really cute, I think handmade is still the way to go...

Merry making!
xoxoMary

1 comment:

Carol said...

Those are adorable.
I have to start making my holiday cards this weekend. Haven't done handmade cards in a few years, and am itching to do so!
xo