Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Thoughts

I was kind of wondering what R.E.M. would think of their music playing behind Donald Trump's lunatic ranting.  Not much, it seems...  Read it here.


I totally missed "Witches of East End" but HAVE to see it just for these gorgeous sets...


My current favorite author is Emily St. John Mandel.  Loved Station Eleven and Last Night in Montreal.  Ordering her other books from Amazon today!


While I'm not a fan or organized religion, I have to say I'm liking Pope Francis.  I was raised Catholic so I'm really happy he seems like such a good guy.


I don't have a personal facebook page.  I did try once upon a time but it was just too fake for me.  Maybe it's just the people I happen to know but if I haven't seen you in 15 years and I have seen your facebook picture, you don't look like that anymore. ..


My husband and I were thinking of having a facebook with pictures of what we really look like (not 12 years old) and what we're really doing (yes, it involves changing diapers)...not so glamorous!

hahaha, xoxoMary


2 comments:

Rachel Gallagher said...

I haven't read Last Night in Montreal yet but Station Eleven is definitely one of the best books I've read so far this year. Loved it. :-)

Babylon Sisters said...

I'm on "The Singer's Gun" now and can tell I won't be doing much else except reading. Her books are Un-put-downable!