Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thrift Store Art

Just some original paintings I've seen in thrift stores lately...


Every painting tells a story.  This one seems to have kind of a tragic 80's vibe about it...


I couldn't get a shot without the glare of the thrift store florescents.  It's a classic though...


Another classic - sad clown on black velvet.


The power of the giant magic feather duster...


And, my personal favorite.  Surprisingly, no one has bought it yet...

It might have to be mine.
xoxoMary




4 comments:

Andrea said...

lmao! Hilarious & awesome paintings. Love the last one...

Babylon Sisters said...

I know! I'm sure I'm going to regret not buying that one!

Big Rory Road Creative Thrifty Living said...

The first painting is a Classic "Night At The Palace Cabaret" gone really wrong! And you MUST go back for 'The Spinster Sister Waiting For Her True Love" who never returns.

Babylon Sisters said...

You're so right!