Saturday, July 18, 2015

Moonrise Workshop - Bohemian Vintage Fashions

My daughter Andrea and I have opened a new Etsy shop called 'Moonrise Workshop'.  Moonrise was the name of a hippie dome Andrea's Dad lived in many moons ago.  We're featuring hippie-inspired vintage clothing in our new shop.  So excited!


Indian cotton blouse.  I lived in these when Andrea was a baby.


This ethnic vest and hat set is perfect for the hippie toddler in the family!


We've got some great embellished cut-off jean shorts


I've been hand sewing these jeans forever!  I hope they're just perfect for someone...

Please look at Moonrise Workshop and let us know what you think!
xoxoMary



6 comments:

JoKnows said...

Lovely stuff! You have a great eye!

Babylon Sisters said...

good taste - it's a family thing! xoxo

JoKnows said...

Absolutely! Ha ha.

I tweeted out a link to your shop. :)

Insomniac’s Attic said...

Such beautiful things! I just finished reading a post over at Vermont Deadline about a woman who owned a hippie clothing store ... between that and this, I'm taking a walk down Memory Lane this morning, for sure! LOL

Tilda said...

Shop looks great! It will certainly do well :)

Babylon Sisters said...

Thanks! Hopefully we'll find other hippie-minded people!