Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cool Stuff

Some things I'm kind of WANTING - and trying to decide if I NEED...


Crescent moon marquee sign from the Junk Gypsies


MORE turquoise jewelry.  Must be the heat - I'm imagining myself in the desert...


Another tattoo.  Perhaps not so elaborate.  My Mother is descended from this Scottish clan (MacDonald Clanranald) so I guess that probably makes this person related to me...


Spider shoes


Bathing suit.  Preferably Dolce and Gabbana.  Ok, so it's over $1000 - not my price range - but, look, it has the body already built right in!


Recycled glass countertops for the kitchen.  Love the idea!


Batik fabric square - as soon as I think of a use for it...

What are you wanting (or needing)?
xoxoMary

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You could totally frame that batik square and hang it!

Carol said...

I want one of those turquoise rings - I rarely wear jewelry anymore but for some reason I am so drawn to those rings!

Insomniac’s Attic said...

All wants and no needs. I WANT another pair of Dr. Martens with the Victorian flower lining at the moment. I think you should totally go for the bathing suit, but maybe you could find a nice knock-off somewhere for a little less. LOL

Big Rory Road Creative Thrifty Living said...

The Bathing Suit for sure!