Sunday, June 21, 2015

We Need So Much Healing...

I'm no expert on these things but I can see that this relatively young country is in need of much healing.  It seems like the terrible legacy of  slavery has left painful scars on all of us.  ESPECIALLY here in the south.

  
I'm thinking of the Buddhist principle of Ahimsa and a meditation I learned years ago.

While meditating try to breathe in the negative and hateful things and the world and breathe them back out again with love and peace.  A tall order, I know, but we've got to start somewhere...

Love and peace, xoxoMary

2 comments:

Carol said...

Dear Mary : thank you for this meditation and I will do this tonight. Peace and love to you and yours xox

My Grama's Soul said...

Thanks for this gentle reminder ..... Mary......those folks in North Carolina have acted with 'AMAZING GRACE".

JO