Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Projects

FINALLY the sun is shining and Spring is here!  Time to get busy!  I have so many projects in mind - here's some of my inspiration...


 We have a new fence and a new canopy for our gazebo so it's time to clean up old leaves and spruce up our outdoor space.


I love this idea of growing bamboo in containers.  I have the perfect spot and my daughter has tons of bamboo growing in her yard.  Hopefully I can transplant some...


Our kitchen could use some fresh paint.  I'm liking this color scheme...


Definitely going to paint the pantry door this blue!


Another idea for a paint color.  Our bedroom has a very pale version of this purple.  I'm thinking because of the high ceilings and lots of light I could go with this deep gorgeous shade...


I have this pattern and tons of vintage fabric so I'm going to make some of these fantastic aprons for my Etsy shop.


I really need to get all my journals and notebooks in one place.

Off the Ikea for this perfect storage cart...
xoxoMary


No comments: