Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dinner in a Flash from Trader Joe's

Last night was one of those nights when I got home too late and too hungry.  I ran into Trader Joe's and grabbed ingredients for the fastest and easiest pasta EVER!


First I cooked a bag of organic penne...


While the pasta was cooking I sauteed a package of Trader Joe's already cut-up red onions, mushrooms and asparagus.


Combine in a lasagna sized dish with a jar of this yummy sauce.


Top with your favorite vegetarian or vegan cheese...


Bake at 350 until nice and bubbly.

Done!

xoxoMary



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yummo! This looks so good and easy!

janis daly said...

One of my favorites! Love Trader Joe's!

Babylon Sisters said...

They're opening a gigantic Whole Foods right across the street but I think Trader Joe's will still do ok because their prices are so much better.