Monday, December 1, 2014

Tiny Houses

I'm OBSESSED with tiny houses.  Not sure why since we have quite a large family and probably need a GIGANTIC house instead.

I love these tiny homes and small spaces...












I think the reason I love all these little wooden homes it that they remind me of the old hippie houses in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia we used to frequent years ago.


People go looking for them now as if it's a mythical thing.  Yes, they really did exist and I bet I could find a few more...

Remember, the hippies were right.
xoxoMary



7 comments:

Carol said...

I love those, too! We have a small house already (1100sf) but we are thinking of building a true tiny one in our backyard, as a studio and then if people come to visit, as a guest house. In my dreams, but perhaps this could come to fruition!?

Babylon Sisters said...

That would be so awesome!

JoKnows said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all! (Maybe we crave some alone time - a peaceful retreat for one? ;) Or, I would take one as a cabin.

Babylon Sisters said...

Cabins for all of us in Cape Breton!

Michele Wilde said...

It is amazing how much we like the same things! Are you familar with Tiny House Blog? You will loooove it!

Babylon Sisters said...

Tiny House Blog! Just had a quick look and I know I'll love it - thanks so much!

keerthi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.