Thursday, December 4, 2014

The 7 Virtues Perfume

If you're looking for a beautiful and luxurious Christmas gift for a fragrance lover on your list (or you!), "The 7 Virtues" custom blend box is perfect...



The 7 Virtues is a company based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.  The custom blend box contains four fragrances sourced from around the world to support suppliers in war-torn countries.  They're vegan and made from natural and synthetic oils. 

 The idea of the four bottles is to mix and match and make your own blend.  My skin is super-sensitive to perfume and cologne so I can testify that these sprays smell absolutely gorgeous and  don't irritate my skin.


I bought mine at The Bay in Halifax but you can buy from their (really nice!) web-site too.


xoxoMary

1 comment:

Carol said...

I have tried the Afghanistan Orange Blossom, and loved it!! So nice to see this boxed set.