Friday, February 7, 2014

Sleepy Hollow - Our 15 Minutes of Fame

A few months ago a very nice person bought these curtains from my Etsy shop -


and these - 


She told me they were going to be used in the television show Sleepy Hollow.

How exciting!

I thought they would have to be in a witchy or fortune teller-ish scene...


Turns out they were used in Season 1, Episode 10, "The Golem".

Perhaps that pile of fabric in the foreground?

I'm not really sure, but I ADORE the witches tent!

xoMary


3 comments:

JoKnows said...

That's very cool. It really makes you think about how much work goes into each scene huh? Having to buy every little piece to make a setting look natural.

Linda said...

So Cool .. I thought they would be hanging up tho in the tent...But ou are still famous Mary...Sleepy Hollow... Wow..that is big time... Congrats <3

XO

Babylon Sisters said...

I get tons of people asking to 'borrow' curtains for photo shoots,etc. At least these people were really nice and bought them - even if it was to through them in a pile! Lol!