Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mary's Book Club

Every Christmas my husband gives me a Barnes and Noble gift card.  I ADORE this gift.  Even though I'm a Barnes and Noble regular - it's so totally fun to go a little crazier than usual.  Here are my picks from today's shopping - (not quite as powerful as Oprah's book club!)


I've been a fan of Lloyd forever.  I know I live in a regular house but I still find this book so inspiring.  Once a hippie...


$17.99 for a magazine!!  This is why gift card time works for me!


British decorating magazines are my favorite and Homes and Antiques is my favorite of those...  I grab it without even looking inside!


If Walls Could Talk looks interesting - since HOME is the theme...

And two that I saw but will order much cheaper on Amazon



I know.  Reality.  Or not.  I walk the line...



2 comments:

Carol said...

YAY! I love books (and magazines) - more to add to my 'to read' list.

OMG, I received "Auntie Mame" as a Christmas present this year!

JoKnows said...

They all look amazing. I rarely buy British mags due to the cost but I love their style too. So different from North America.