Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Drama and Karma


So, I was sad to see these awful photos of Nigella Lawson with her creepy husband.

I don't know much about her but I love her cookbooks...


Her husband (rich) is this guy (rich) who wrote a book called:

Be the Worst You Can be: Life's Too Long for Patience and Virtue by Charles Saachi


That's all I need to know (don't care if you're rich).  Anyway, Nigella left him right away after these pictures so that's good.

Enter Trinny, as in -


I know about this bit because of this picture in Vanity Fair -


So, just to recap - He's 70 (rich) and was probably awful to his wife.  Trinny is 49 and divorced.  Ok.  She probably thinks he won't choke her (he will).  What about the butt picture though?  What Not To Wear...

I read that she's had problems with alcohol in the past.

Discuss among yourselves...


3 comments:

Carol said...

I had to google the book because I thought you were pulling my leg! Some of the reviews on Goodreads were positive - thinking of it as a tongue-in-cheek/anti- p.c. book of quotes and quips.

Dear lord.

Sigh.

Linda said...

UGH very creepy I think sometimes they have so much money they think they do do anything they want & get away with it...most times they do...unfortunately... then maybe karma will step in...;)

Babylon Sisters said...

I know, right? And I'd be careful telling people what not to wear if I were that one too...