Saturday, November 2, 2013

Things You Need At Prices You Can Afford

You know that catalog on the plane of things you didn't know you needed?  Well, here's my version - all from Etsy...


When you cannot find a coin because you spent all of your money on lottery tickets - a scratch off tool


For hiding and smoking - a personal, portable ash tray


Don't fight! a monogrammed i-phone charger


No excuse not to take your meds - folding cup and pill case


For the type of people who would go on TV to buy a house - his and hers tape measures


I would just lose this too - key finder


I love this one!  I've seen those tall cylinder things at thrift stores for years and didn't know what they were for - hairspray and tissue holders


Popular in our family - pocket rosary holder


Apply - blot - apply - lipstick pads


This one is all about the word - vintage lorgnette  


Again, it's the word -  "Darling, are you wearing your snood today?"


Awesome - copper sea turtle guitar pick stand


This is way better than where I keep my needles - lost in the couch cushions - antique needle holder


just cute - scotty dog cigarette lighter


before Google - question settler book

See!  Don't you just NEED these things?


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I really do. I almost want to take up smoking again for that portable ashtray!

Babylon Sisters said...

Thought the lottery ticket thing for Julie for sure!