Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and We Heart Sleepy Hollow!

It's a very Happy Halloween here in Houston!  Raining cats and dogs but that's ok - it should clear up by tonight and we always need rain.  My news is that the TV show "Sleepy Hollow" bought two pairs of my gypsy curtains to use on the show.


I've been approached quite a few times by TV or movie people over the years for vintage items, etc. but they usually want things for next to nothing.  I guess the idea is you'll be so thrilled with the association to the show or movie you'll give your things away.  I'm not starstruck - EVER - so, no to that.


This person was really nice and PAID for the curtains - YEAH!  I don't really watch television but I'll have to try and see if I can spot my gypsy curtains on the set...


Happy Haunting!  xoxo


3 comments:

Carol said...

How wonderful! I love that show, too.

JoKnows said...

That is so great! Congratulations. I will have to watch that show now too!

Jo

Rachel Gallagher said...

Ooo I love Sleepy Hollow. I'll keep an eye out for them. :-)