Friday, July 5, 2013

An Indian Summer Blog

I would LOVE to go to India.  I think.  I'm obsessed with all things Indian...



the jewelry



the fabric


the food



the color


I would wear this...


and ride around in this all day, looking at gorgeous things...


It has been my experience, however, that the reality of travelling often does not resemble my vision...

Luckily, I follow "An Indian Summer" blog.  An Indian Summer was the first blog I ever really loved !  All of the inspiration without the crowds and that guy next to you on the plane who hogs the arm rest...  Look!











peace, love & papadums xoxo


1 comment:

Linda Wolf said...

I'm with you, girl, and for all the reasons mentioned! Flinging myself into the glorious fabrics after an Indian lunch would pretty much be my idea of heaven. (My yoga teacher just got back home and related that India was great, but the travel part ...not so much.)

Thanks for the link to An Indian Summer blog!