Monday, March 4, 2013

Bohemian Gypsy Etsy

New gypsy curtains on my Etsy shop -







And some beautiful bohemian gypsy style decor items from my favorite Etsy shops compliment them...


hanging lamp at Bilas Lanterns


patchwork pillow madebylisajane


vintage bedspread at Orchid River Market


wire web from the dusty raven


fairy wings by tricia fountaine


Mexican oilcloth tablecloth at MexFabricSupplies


wooden mail holder at La Gypsy YaYa


kantha quilt at labhanshi


more patchwork pillows at All Things Pretty


handpainted glasses at LITdecor

cheers!

4 comments:

Ashling said...

Such lovely, bright colors on a still-Winter day. Your curtains would light up the dreariest window. Want those glasses!

Bohemian said...

All such Boheme' splendor! Thanks for coming by for a Blog Visit and with such sweet words, I Hope you entered the Give-Away, I know you'd look awesome in either of those Ensembles!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Dede said...

Love your Bohemian curtains.... so free and exotic feeling!

Lacy Hope Dobbs said...

I think I'm in love! Those purple curtains make my heart flutter.

http://lovinglifessimplicities.blogspot.com