Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hippie Decor

Let's decorate the dome from Babylon Sister's Etsy shop!  A few hippie must-haves...




original painting in funky wood frame


vintage tin for herbal tea


sweet little Chinese bowls for miso soup




Nemadji Indian pottery


beaded hanging vase


mushroom spoon rest


framed herb guide poster


ash trays from the Holiday Inn in Morocco 


oil lamps -  especially helpful if you don't actually HAVE electricity...


Candle, incense holder and little stash can - I call this one the hippie gift set

Love and peace xoxo

3 comments:

Ashling said...

Love it all, especially the shroom sppon rest!

JoKnows said...

I love it all, but I'm all about that owl piece. It's wonderful! :)

Bohemian said...

I'm having a total Flashback... I think I once owned everything pictured! *LOL*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian