Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Prayer on the Wind


I have these prayer flags from Art ToGo on Etsy.  Love them!  Here's more...


Also from ArtToGo.  You know you're going to love a shop whose motto is "I'm on a mission to sew happiness".


Valentine Love from MirandaGrayStudio


Beautiful color from EasternSunPrintworks


Personalized prayer flags by Cazmira


"Prayers for the Earth" at earthsteps.  A beautiful shop - check it out!


A fantastic sentiment at JerseyMurmurs.  That's right!  I AM luminous with age!




Wonderful words at BooBahBlue


A sweet Shalom banner at NahanniFabricArts


Rainbow peace prayer flags at MamaMoonflower

2 comments:

Joanne Madeline Moore said...

I have just discovered your blog and love it! Have added you to the links page on my new blog.
Best wishes,
Joanne
www.bohoastro.tumblr.com

Linda said...

I especially love the ones "prayers for the earth" They are all so pretty & diverse...Great post...

XO