Saturday, June 30, 2012

SUMMER MEAL IDEAS

It's so hot here in Houston in the summertime that it's hard to have much of an appetite.  We tend to have much lighter and easier meals than in the "winter".  We tend to not have much of a winter here but that's another story.  Here are some of our go-to vegetarian meal ideas for hot weather.












Hummus and pita bread




For more ideas, this cookbook is only one cent plus shipping on Amazon.


This cookbook is also super-cheap on Amazon and will educate you on what people really eat around the world.  Very interesting and informative!  Happy cooking!



3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow loved everything except the curry ..just doesn't agree with me...I am going to check this out.... Thanks!! :)

Linda said...

Your blog gives me so much enjoyment...I have given you a Sunshine Award...check over to my blog... Thanks for such great posts...especially for the Esty one...Love those!

(((HUGS)))))

Babylon Sisters said...

that's so sweet! I'll check it out - thank-you!!