Monday, June 18, 2012

ROCK OF AGES

We went to see "Rock of Ages" last night.  Loved it!  Keep in mind that I'm a complete wimp when it comes to movies.  I won't do violence, scary, sad, ...really anything negative.  I think there's only so much room in our minds and I don't want anything awful in mine -  if I can help it.  My taste runs more to Disney than Tarentino.


I don't know what the critics will say but I thought Rock of Ages was hilarious, tacky, 80's fun with great songs.  My Etsy favorites today are everything you need to be a band babe.  Rock on!

















1 comment:

Alicia Sotherland said...

well. I am for sure gonna see it now.. Tom Cruise reminds me a bit of my boy Eddie (Vedder) when he was younger... I hate to say it.. ok I think Tom is kinda lookin hot in this...