Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vibrant Violet

Today I'm thinking about color - the color violet.  Here are some of my favorite Etsy finds -


Check out the handmade lampshades at Spooky Shades.


Isn't a yarn bowl just the best idea?   This one is from blueroompottery.


Love this violet baby blanket from Sasashandcrafts.


Gorgeous vintage Tina Lesser dress at SmallEarthVintage.


This violet lace trim would be perfect for the gypsy curtains I make - from raincrazy133.


Pretty earrings at lunarbelle.


Silk sari ribbon from designtalentedone.


Handwoven cuff bracelet from barefootweaver.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, some great finds! I especially love the lace and the lampshades.

Cait Throop said...

Just found your blog and Etsy stores!!! Thank you so much for putting my cuff here!! And it sold yesterday! xo Cait