Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celebrity Exhaustion

My favorite thing today is celebrity exhaustion.  I've heard about it from time to time but never gave it much thought - I assumed they were just tired.  I'm naive that way. 


But then I got thinking about the latest celebrity who's exhausted.  She was rushed to the hospital at night.  This is kind of hilarious.  Who gets out of bed to go to the hospital exhausted?  Wouldn't you just stay in bed?  Hmmm.



So I googled it and found out that exhausted pretty much means drunk (or stoned).  Everything is just so much more interesting when celebrities do it.  Some celebrities are mostly famous just for being drunk!  This girl is not only exhausted -  a lot - she also FORGETS TO BREATHE!  Thankfully, she got a tatoo that says "breathe" so hopefully she's ok now.



Chances are my husband is exhausted right now.  He's on a 2 a.m. flight from Bahrian to London after a week in Saudi Arabia.  He would be tired - not drunk.  Alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia.  I think you get stoned for it - with rocks, not pot.  I might be thinking about the punishment for shoplifting though...

I have a couple of thoughts about going to the hospital if you're "exhausted".  First, you must have some serious insurance.  I have Blue Cross and I don't think they'd go for it.  Second, how drunk would you have to be to think this is a good idea?


Which naturally leads to the question "how drunk would you have to be to host a game show?".   I don't know either but you can find out here.



So, I'm joking but I'm not really.  There are a lot of people who are way too exhausted and there's nothing glamourous about it.  They don't get to go to rehab.  Look at what this woman did.



Another headline today was about a celebrity who bought this house for 21 million dollars.  I don't know her.  She's probably a nice person.  In my perfect world, however, my grandaughter's second grade teacher who inspires and enriches her life everyday deserves this kind of money.  That's just my opinion though and I'm kind of exhausted...