Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Own Little Pinterest

First, I have to say that the idea for my title came from Stevie Nicks, who described her newest album as her "own little Rumours".  I love Stevie and I bought the album but I'll leave you to talk amongst yourselves about the comparison.  hint -  Rumours is really good.

I've recently discovered Pinterest and it's wonderful!  So much inspiration!  I have noticed a few reoccurring themes though and wanted to create some beautiful entries of my own.  Feel free to pin (or not).


A gentle reminder for the new mother (or grandmother).  I experienced this only this morning...













donald sutherland 

3 comments:

la gitana said...

Laughing my ass of....

BABYLON SISTERS said...

ass off

Linda said...

rumors...had the vinyl and wore it out!!! What an album!! I Love Pinterest too...great place for inspiration and lots of laughs!!!

Love the sandwich comment!! LOL I agree...

Linda :)