Monday, August 15, 2011

Beautiful ETSY Items

Some of my newest favorite Etsy finds - LOOK!


Fantastic embellished cuff at the beautiful hatsbybuck shop.



Mixed media gypsy art at funkyjunkyart.  Her photos are works of art themselves!



I SO wish I could crochet.  I love this gypsy shawl at isamocrochet.



Gypsies can never have too many rings.  These are from TheQueensDowry.



Check out the gorgeous ethnic bags...



...and beautiful pillow covers at MaryJulie.  Amazingly affordable too!



I must be able to think of a use for this gypsy fabric panel from deeppeacestudio.



A great gypsy necklace and a great photo from MorticiaSnow.


2 comments:

Celia said...

You find some beautiful items! I just loved the gypsy fabric.....so much so that I went over and bought all three sizes from them! Thanks for the tip!

rachelsmith133 said...

The cuff is really gorgeous. I love coming and seeing what goodies you have managed to find. :-)