Monday, August 8, 2011

Gypsy Curtains


These are my latest gypsy curtains for sale in my Etsy shop.  They're called La Gitana (gypsy in Spanish) because I think the colors give them a Spanish look.



They're actually made from a re-purposed sari from India and some black sheers from Ikea so they're really quite international.



These curtains are actually perfect in my kitchen window.  I would keep them but my kitchen only has one window so I really don't want to cover it.



This is one of the pictures I took outside.  It's really hard to get photos to really show the curtains I make because they have so many layers and details.  I tried to keep these somewhat simple by only adding some ribbons and bells instead of hours of insane hand beading, etc. like some of my other crazy creations.



I added this photo to the listing to show what the fabrics really look like.  One person "favorited" them as soon as I listed them so we'll see...




No comments: