Monday, August 22, 2011

A Fabulous Mess

Usually when I'm browsing through Etsy to find gorgeous things I find them here and there at various shops.  This shop, called "Fabulous Mess Vintage" is so totally THERE for me I had to show you - LOOK!



Beautiful boho maxi dress.



A Jimi Hendrix-worthy jacket and you know I don't say that lightly.  I may have mentioned (a lot) that he's my all-time favorite style icon!



Paisley print AND little mirrors - excellent!



Look at the beautiful colors and shape of this dress!



A real vintage carpetbag - love it.




Another flowy and fabulous hippie dress.



Love.



High fashion hippie!

And that's just the seventies - her eighties collection is equally fabulous.  Here's a sample -



I'm going to do another post with her awesome eightie's dresses as soon as I find my old Tears for Fears album to set the mood!