Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Home Therapy - Etsy Style!

We're doing some redecorating at our house.  Here are some Etsy favorites I'd like to include!  LOOK!



This gorgeouse patchwork armchair from VelvetPerch.



"The Gypsy Wagon" print from turine.



Beautiful switchplate covers from TurnMeOnArt.



I love these pillows from floorartetc.



Fantastic handmade prayer flags from ArtToGo.



These are our latest handmade hippie curtains at Babylon Sisters.



I'll take pretty much anything from OldEmpireImports.



More beautiful pillows from Sugarloose.



Happy hippie art from justgivemepeace.



Handpainted toilet seat from omgirl.



This vintage tray is from our other shop, Babylon Scissors.

4 comments:

Celia said...

I am new to your blog....and this post just made my heart skip a beat! I LOVE all of these things and want them....I need to recover my chair and I am going to try to recreate the one you have pictured here. I think I have found a new bloggy friend!

Celia said...

I wrote a blog post with some of these pictures from the etsy shops(linking to the shops)and also linked here to your blog....I bought a copy of the Gypsy Wagon print too!

BABYLON SISTERS said...

Thanks. I totally want to do that chair too. Love your blog!

rachelsmith133 said...

Hi
I'm new to your blog as well, I followed the post that Celia did on her blog. I loved all the items in your post, your hippie curtains are beautiful.

I also love the fact that you have a picture of the Duchess of Devonshire on your blog, Chatsworth House is one of my favourite places to visit and I'm a big fan of her and the work she has done there.