Thursday, July 14, 2011

Etsy Favorites

Some things I'm loving on Etsy today - LOOK!


Starry Night Pottery Platter from DirtKicker.



This fantastic cut velvet bed cover from queendecor is perfect for the gypsy wagon.



A magical firefly lantern from BriannaPaigeDesigns.



Love this vibrant hippie skirt from WildThingsRun.



We really need rain here in Houston.  Maybe wearing this cloud necklace from AdeloCreations would help.



Original art portrait plaque at mirrorghost.



I think a vintage Indonesian tiara from ElrondsEmporium would be just the thing to wear around the house.



I just listed these vintage fabric covered mirrors at Babylon Sisters.  I imagine them being carried across the desert by camel to decorate the next yurt.



Upcycled velvet bracelet at TrailerParkGypsy.



Gorgeous petite chandelier at sheriscrystals.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Great picks! I'm especially loving that bed cover!