Monday, June 13, 2011

A Rhetorical Question

So, to say that I have a close-knit family might be an understatement.  We had a bit of a family crisis today (teenager behaving badly, no big deal) and the phones were ringing off the hook.  Well, not the hook exactly since we don't have that anymore but lets just say the phones were vibrating, making noises and playing Stevie Wonder songs.

Reflecting on the day I'm thinking that we all begin every conversation with "Are you crazy?".  Well, that's like asking "How are you?" and not really meaning it.  Of course I'm crazy.



What kind of a question is that?



the whole family is obviously crazy



don't try to make it sound like it's just me



I'm just trying to bend over backwards

I know I said I wasn't going to have a blog anymore but my darling husband looked at my "Last Post" and said...



Are you crazy?


1 comment:

Linda said...

I agree with him...Are you crazy!!! You can't leave!!! I love this blog and especially your Esty fav shops blog....and I am looking forward to getting my Zodiac candle holder :)

Have a great day and keep on blogging!!!!!!