Thursday, May 26, 2011

Some Etsy Favorites

Here are some of the things I'm currently coveting on Etsy.  LOOK!



I'd love to re-visit the 80's with this black lace jacket from Majik Horse.



The gorgeous packaging alone makes these candles from Midnight Gypsy Alchemy worth the reasonable price.  Give as gifts but keep some for yourself too!




I must have a place for this cool lamp from Zenful Goods.



I know I don't have a place for one of these stools from woodwoolstool but they're so cute.



I knitted a couple of cuff  bracelets for my shop with this silk sari ribbon from designtalentedone.  It's so beautiful - I need to think of more uses for it!



Just ordered this cuff from Babylon Sisters' sister's shop Trailer Park Gypsy.  Love the design!



Check out the fabulous creations at All Things Pretty.






1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice post ...I love Esty...I am going to check out the sites you posted...Love all the items!!! :)