Thursday, March 24, 2011

Etsy Elegance

In the interest of being fair and balanced, positive and cheerful, and things like that - here are some gorgeous things I love from Etsy.  I used the word 'goddess' as a search.



Love this hippie hostess dress!  I could really lounge around on my red velvet sofa wearing this - except it's a vintage size 7 which I think would fit my cat.  From DianaDwain.



 Flowing earth mother flower child dress from dinosaurdrygoods 



We just saw a set of these Hindu goddess glasses at a thrift store but they were too faded.  This set from vintagequeen looks bright and vibrant.  Nice.



My kind of goddess dress from MajikHorse - a favorite shop.



These earrings from ShinyChick would be perfect with that black dress.



I might need this vintage magic poster from KingPaper.



Goddess pendant from Glamaroni.




What could I do with this 1920's lace from the RevolvingStore ?




No comments: