Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Now that's going TOO FAR...

Anderson Cooper attacked in Egypt !?  I don't usually like to get involved in politics of any kind - especially unseemly violence by men in bad acrylic sweaters...


First there's the obvious fact that we don't want anything to happen to his dashing good looks.



Also, although we don't know him PERSONALLY, a lot of us quite love Anderson Cooper for his coverage of Hurricane Katrina and how he continued to care and notice what was happening (or not happening)  in New Orleans when it seemed to be forgotten by main-stream news.



I was hoping his very rich Mama, Gloria Vanderbilt could just buy Egypt and put a stop to all these shenanigans but apparently she's only a little bit rich now so that won't work.



Imagine my surprise and disappointment today when I read that Gloria Vanderbilt has nothing to do with Gloria Vanderbilt jeans!  She hasn't for a long time.  I just can't believe it.



Well, actually I guess I can believe it.



Seriously though, I'm so thankful for the people who run in when others are running out.  Journalists and medical people.  People who would pray in front of a tank. 




No comments: