Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Just in case you're thinking of any crazy diet resolutions for the new year - stop!  Get this book immediately and get some common sense - and maybe plant some asparagus.


This book has been out for a couple of years but I've just got around to reading it now.  My lovely daughter and her lovely boyfriend gave it to me with a basket of goodies for Christmas.  We are DEVOTED to Barbara Kingslover as an author so I was pretty much open to whatever she had to say about food..


I love all the info about vegetables - what's in season, how a plant really looks, farmer's markets, etc. .  Not so much on the animal bits because I don't eat meat and I would name the farm animals (and probably the goldfish..)


Look at this website for a wealth of information!



Slow food is so inspiring!

So, THINK about your food - and..

Here's my number one New Year's resolution of all time and it always will be



Love and Peace from Babylon Sisters.

No comments: