Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Matthew Williamson's BUTTERFLY Line for Debenhams

First of all, I love British decorating magazines.  My husband and I have had to pay for overweight baggage on more than one occasion because of suitcases full of magazines coming from England to the US.

 Luckily, I now have the fantastic discovery of a flea-market here in Houston with boxes and boxes of nearly new magazines (including lots of my British favorites) for $1 each.    HEAVEN!



I cut this page out for my decorating journals a few weeks ago.  It's showing Matthew Williamson's "Butterfly" line for Debenhams (UK department store).  Exotic Bollywood style!  Yes, please!



These beautiful purple medina sheets would definitely suit my gypsy bohemian bedroom.



The natural deeya bed linen line looks perfectly exotic-hippie!



I think I might need this afternoon tea cushion.


Beautiful vibrant towels!

Lots of scented candles are a necessity.



"Metallic Lola". I'll take this bedding just for the name but I do love the colors too.



Maybe if I can squeeze in one more thing I'd get this Prarthana pillow too.





 

No comments: