Saturday, December 18, 2010

OPULENT DECOR

Today I'm thinking about opulence.  I'm not sure why - I don't think there's much of a link to my present reality.  Maybe I'm just dreaming of rooms that don't have three large dogs and a baby smearing pop-tarts all over everything...


I love the gold border on the walls in this room.  From The Paris Traveler



Another beautiful room from WeddingSutra.  There's not much more opulent than Indian weddings.



I don't really care what they serve - I love this very opulent restaurant.



A lovely nursery - obviously for someone without children.



What to wear when you're lounging around opulent rooms.  This picture is called "Drink like a Fish".



This and lots of other opulent rooms at Style Key West.



The once-opulent Lynnewood Hall in New Jersey.



A crazy or opulent bathroom?



Luna Parc.  My kind of opulence.


No comments: