Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gypsy Inspiration

I've been thinking my bedroom needs something MORE.  Being a maximalist, I always think more is the answer to any and all decorating problems. 



My bedroom is purple and has a high ceiling so all this fabric and draping would totally work.  This is from a blog that I'm so excited about - Boho Glamour.

I'm pretty sure this blog is my new best friend.  Just off the decorating theme for a minute, I noticed this picture of Mary Kate.  I love Mary Kate's style!  I know I could only imitate it if I was a hundred years younger and never ate again but never mind...



I'm thinking this is vintage because that's what she so often wears.  It does look like the dress has hem issues but that's probably because she's so teeny.  Cute and shiny though.  Look at this -



This fab dress is in my Etsy shop.  It's never-worn with tags - "Young Edwardian".  Vintage size 11/12 which is maybe a modern 6 - way too big for Mary Kate! 

Back to some more ideas for my bedroom -







MORE is definitely the way to go for us.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Help my room is completely boring! I am an artistic girl with a dull room it just isn't right. My room is a light sea green, and its a tiny room