Monday, December 20, 2010

Etsy Favorite Items that all seem to be PINK

I was just looking at my favorite Etsy items and there seems to be a theme - pink.  LOOK!



I love this gorgeous jacket, although in real life I mainly wear black.



I don't really wear turbans in real life either, but if I did, it would be this one.



Glinda, the good witch, in her PINK dress.



I love old tins, I love pink - maybe I should buy these for myself!



Beautiful salt and pepper shakers in a case!  Elegant for a picnic.



How sweet is this figurine?



A pink poodle from my Etsy shop.



I'm not really a fan of diamonds since I learned about diamond mines, etc. but pink rhinestones are guilt-free!



Oh, those daring people who still have the nerve to smoke!  Not me, I'm afraid, but I do love this pink ashtray.



Pink trees at The Girl from Yesterday.







No comments: