Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bohemian Dreams

While searching for inspiring gypsy bedrooms, I found so many beautiful ideas and some new-to-me blogs.  This one is called Moon to Moon .


Love the umbrella covered with scarves.  I have so many vintage umbrellas with holes in them - not so great for rain but perfect for sun.  I also have tons of less-than-perfect vintage scarves so there's a project...

Disclaimer:  Although I have featured this photo on my blog, in no way does that mean I approve of fanny packs.



Luckily, my bedroom is much bigger than this but I love the fearless color and gypsy style of this tiny space.



Love this cozy nest!



Wow.







4 comments:

Moon to Moon Interiors said...

Hey,
Thank you so much for featuring my blog. Loving yours too. I will put you straight onto my blog roll.

P.S.... Just to clear things up ,I am not a fan of fanny packs either :)

tricia said...

Just found you fab sisters through Moon to Moon's blog. Love your style! Check out my blog, I have a bit of bohemian in me as well! www.triciafountainedesign/blog/

Experience Vintage said...

Your site is absolutely amazing and inspirational. Thank you for sharing.

Emily June Ellis said...

very nice.. love it