Thursday, November 18, 2010

Decrepit Doors Fort Worth Texas Stockyards

I recently accompanied my husband on a business trip to the historic Stockyards of Fort Worth, Texas.  The most visited tourist destination in Texas, we were told by a friendly bartender!  Amazing when you think that I could swear someone told us that at the Alamo and maybe even some other places in Texas.  Who knows?

Anyway, because what I do is walk around and look at stuff - here's what I noticed about the historic Stockyards of Fort Worth Texas - decrepit doors.  I'll leave you to decide if you might enter these doors - LOOK!








At this point, I must apologize for my camera.  It was involved in a bizarre gardening accident so the pictures are quite grainy but, seriously, this whole door thing... - LOOK!







No comments: