Monday, August 16, 2010

Can We Do It? Yes, We Can!

Here are some things I know you can make because you're so talented...


This designer 'statement necklace' costs about $1000.00.  Are you kidding me? - here's what I'm thinking: 
                        black satin ribbon
                        black satin fabric
                        good iron-on interfacing
                        hammer your own grommets ( at Micheal's or JoAnne's, don't worry!)
                        collection of vintage gorgeous things (our speciality!)
                         we pretty much rock.


All of you knitty-felty girls will have no problem with this one.  What are you waiting for?  Just do it.



Embellish those vintage clutch purses!  They're all over Etsy.  Very elegant but you need to make it your own.



Ok, I'm obsessed with cuffs.  My tattoo is on my wrist - I wear mountains of bracelets - I don't know what it is - some kind of Wonder Woman power thing.  Anyway, this is a fabulous example and I have a huge box of things collected to make cuffs.  When I bust out at my Etsy shop, I'll let you know!


Well, maybe we can't ALL do this but you stylish Northern girls, get at it!

No comments: